Wednesday 2 December 2015

December Challenge time at White..with 1.

Welcome to a new month!

Introducing .. 


One of my favourite colours to wear, Majorca Blue is a peaceful & calming colour that provokes a feeling of relaxation, tranquility, trust & loyalty.
For some inspiration...see below for what the Creative Team have created.



















































International Guest Creative Team Designer! 
Christel Övergaard from Sweden. 



About 12 years ago I came into contact with scrapbooking and it has developed to a great interest and a wonderful hobby.
I have 3 children and my husband has 2, together we have 15 grandchildren and now I have 3 great grandchildren. It will be a big family and it´s my big motivation when I do the layouts, I fill binders of all of them.
I make mostly layouts, but some cards will also be made ​​when needed. I like photography, am a member of a photo club and it's a good combination with scrapbooking.
I like many colours and love to see how I can put them together, I think green, blue and yellow are my favorites. Sometimes I like white, black and grey too.
I like to interpret drawings and pictures, and participate in the many challenges each month. I like to challenge myself with new things. 
I get inspiration by looking around at all the talented scrap bookers and websites all over the world, there are so many. I live in southern Sweden near the sea. I am now retired and love it because I have time for my family, walking in nature and do my scrapbooking.






3 comments:

Sandra said...

WOW I love all of those pages, some great inspiration there ladies.

Anna Uhras said...

YAY!!! I loooove to se my dear friend Christel here!! You ROCK!! :) Anna xo

Unknown said...

Hi, I just wanted to comment that the inlinkz appears to expire around midday