Thursday 9 August 2012

WW1 July Winners and Important Information

There are some changes to how our winners are now selected, this goes for my other sites, Kraft It Up and Scrap The Boys, from now on there will be 1 CT winner, 1 Random winner and if there is a third sponsor I will alternate between a 2nd random winner and a winner picked by myself.

After I had some information back from readers of the Scrap The Boys blog I have thought a lot about how to make it fairer for everyone involved in regards to winning prizes, I know that there are a lot of challenge sites out there and sometimes it may seem that the same people are winning, I do try not to have this happen on my sites, I dont have a lot of spare time to see who wins other challenges however I do try and make sure that the same people dont win over and over again here, I hope you find the new voting/winning system to be fair....

Also when we have an International entry that is picked by a large number of the CT for our HM vote they will now be offered a Guest CT spot, so if you are an International reader keep an eye out each month to see if your entry and been picked!!!


Our HONORABLE MENTION and the winner of a Guest CT spot is...

KEREN TAMIR - CANADA

THE JULY WINNERS ARE..

The winner of the SCRAP THERAPY $25.00 Voucher is...

MANDY...

The winner of the $35.00 SCRAP FRIENDS Voucher is...

LIZZY C...

The winner of the $15.00 Voucher from A LIL SOMETHIN' is...

LISETTE SMITH...

** Don't forget that A Lil Somethin' are having their sale tonight head on over to their blog at 7.30pm and check out whats on offer...
http://alilsomethin.blogspot.com.au/


* Could all the winners and Keren please email me their details at white.with.1@hotmail.com

4 comments:

Anne P said...

I think your idea for having a random winner is great. LOVE the international CT idea too.

Lizzyc said...

Oh woweeee! thank you so much for that wonderful prize... and I dont mind at all the new changes at all!! Off to email you!! thanks so much..

Lisette said...

Thank you for picking me as a winner it was such a surprise. I think the changes are great. Gives everyone a better chance, thanks.

Keren Tamir said...

Wow that's a nice surprise. Thanks an dil love to be a guest next month!!